To our customers
A top priority of J&T Dale Plumbing is – and has always been – the health and safety of our customers and team members.
With the current great concerns about COVID-19, we know that keeping your home plumbing system in peak operating condition goes hand in hand with protecting the health of those living there. For this reason, you can count on J&T Dale Plumbing to continue providing prompt service in the Shoalhaven while being even more diligent toward protecting against COVID-19.
J&T Dale Plumbing have implemented actions to keep our team healthy and safe, so we are ready to serve you when service is needed. We are very committed to keeping customers safe and would like to share the following measures we are taking:
- No member of the J&T Dale Plumbing team has travelled outside Australia in the past 4 weeks.
- Service team members will wear protective gloves and masks as needed, in addition to boot covers.
- Shared-use devices such as tablets will be sanitised regularly.
- Other equipment and vehicles will be cleaned regularly.
- They won’t shake your hand.
- We have no contact payment systems.
- Our Quality Control team will ensure that our prevention measures stay current with the Australian Government’s recommendations.
As a 5-star home service company, we remain focused on our customer’s needs. If you have any special requests, please don’t hesitate to communicate with our Customer Service team ahead of your scheduled service.
We also ask that you take precautions to help keep our service team healthy, when booking your service, please be prepared to answer our questions regarding your health, if you have returned from overseas in the past two weeks or had any contact with a potentially infected person truthfully.
Please join our team in taking these additional simple preventative measures to stay healthy.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds after use of bathroom, before eating and after blowing nose, coughing or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitiser containing at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of hands and rub together until dry.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth if hands are unwashed.
- Cover a cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects or surfaces by using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
For additional information about preventing illness, go to the Australian Government Department of Health website.
As we all work together to get through these challenging times, we would like to say how grateful our team is for our customers who support J&T Dale Plumbing continually. We remain ready to serve you.
J&T Dale Plumbing