Your Local Gas Hot Water System Plumber
When you are calling a plumber for gas hot water system installation, it’s important to choose a company that adheres to all Australian safety standards. It’s also important to choose a company that’s committed to working with honesty and integrity. You want a local company that will be able to get to you quickly should you ever need the services of an emergency plumber. You want a company that is certified to work with instant gas hot water system installation. For all of that, we’ve got you covered. Read More
Benefits of a Gas Water Heater
Fast heating – In contrast to an electric hot water cylinder, a gas water heater can heat up twice as fast and the hot water supply is refilled quicker too. This is particularly beneficial if there’s a big demand for hot water in your household.
Lower energy costs – Gas water heating systems tend to be more affordable to operate, as propane and natural gas are significantly cheaper than electricity.
Easy installation – These systems are easy and quick to install, especially if you already have a gas supply coming into your home.
Leading Gas Hot Water System Plumbers: The J&T Dale Plumbing Difference
While we have over forty years of combined experience, we are always trying to learn new things and incorporate new skills into our wealth of knowledge to make sure we keep our customers safe and satisfied.
The J&T Dale Plumbing team (leading plumbing maintenance company) is committed to offering the best possible service and customer care to everyone that chooses us. We also have a seperate service package for hot water systems for pensioners! We ensure;
- Fast, on-time and reliable response
- Elite communication between customers and team members
- Highly competent and trained plumbers
- Leading customer service with continual 5 star ratings
- Large team allows us to assist our customers 24/7 for maintenance plumbing emergencies
Gas Hot Water System Installation Service
Making sure you are looking after your gas hot water system is very important as a problem left untreated too long can cause major issues. There are a few things to keep in mind to keep your systems running safely and efficiently:
- Regular maintenance – even if it’s just once a year, making sure that a qualified plumber takes a look at your system regularly is a great way of preventing small problems turning into bigger, more serious issues.
- When you notice a problem, report it – outside of regular maintenance cycles it can hard to tell when something is wrong, so if something changes and you are unsure what is going on, don’t wait until it’s too late. Things like creaking pipes, cold water coming from a hot tap and the smell of gas are tell-tale signs that there’s an issue that needs attention.
Need a Professional Gas Hot Water System Service? Have a question? Get In Touch
Want to know more about an instant gas hot water system installation and how much it would cost? Want to find out more about the different types of gas hot water system installations and the pros and cons of each? Please get in touch with us now and we’d be happy to help. You can reach us on 1300 846 264.
5/59 East Street, Nowra NSW 2541
PO Box 1004, Nowra NSW 2541